Saturday 3 December 2011

How To Pay For Christmas?

Wow, where did 2011 go?  Can you believe we are in
December already?  That means Christmas is just around the
corner...  will you be ready?
 
Were you happy with your financial results for 2011? 
 
I wanted to talk to you about how you can be ready for Christmas
and have a great start to 2012!
 
Did you know that December is one of the biggest months of
the year for the Home Business Industry?  In fact last December
was one of my best months ever.. and this year will be no
different!
 
I wanted to share with you what I call my "winning combination" ...
 
I have three main programs that I promote.  Each of them work
together to create a combination that appeals to every single
person out there.  And I mean everyone! In fact each one of
these are also powerful programs all own their own...
 
My main program that I've been promoting for the last two
years or so ... is the Secret Formula Webinar or also known
as the "Pizza Box" program. This has been a solid 5 figure monthly
income for 2 years. 
 
This is a Top Tier program that pays out 100% commissions
of $1497 and $3497 per sale. The great news is that we have a
$200 down financing option where 100% are approved, which
opens this program up to almost everyone.  That's right, you can get a
full-blown $3497 position for only $200 down.  Be sure  to contact
me by phone or email if you are interested in the finance option
and I can send the details over to you...
 
Be sure to check it out here: 
 
 
Take a look at the video from last Holiday Season and you will
see why December is a huge month!
 
About three months ago, I came accross a program that was F.ree
to get started. No out of pocket expense at all....  Even though my
main program has a $200 down financing option, not everyone has
$200 to spend.  So this is a perfect program for those with little to
no cash available. 
 
I have been averaging about 2-3 Hundred a day with this great
little program.  This program includes the webinar site, training
site, auto-responders.... everything  included and it's totally ZERO
out-of-pocket to get started! The program is called ZNZ.  This is
a great program to get started in.  Generate a couple of referrals
and you have the cash to get into the Pizza Box program!  A great
way to leverage your way in.
 
Take a look a this F.REE program here: 
 
 
The above two programs are great and generate me a ton of money.
But they  have no residual income tied to it.  So that's where my third
program comes in. The Empower Network. 100% Direct Deposit
Commission Payments.I have only been promoting this for about 2
weeks or so and I have built close to a 1k monthly residual income. 
This is income that will come in month after month! 
And the best part is ... It's only $25 to get started.
 
Check it out:  CLICK HERE!
 
If you are looking for a great Christmas or a great start to 2012 you
can't go wrong with any of the programs above.  They all work great
separately or you  can use them as a combination to generate yourself
an incredible income for  Christmas and for 2012.    No matter what
your current financial situation is, there is a program to fit your needs! 
 
Call or Skype me if you have any questions at all!
 
Here's to a great Christmas and 2012!
 
Babs Adejuwon

Follow Me Into Your Rich Heritage










No comments:

Post a Comment